Job Location: Kiel, Wisconsin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Reports To: President
Looking for a motivated individual to preform preventive maintenance and assist in keeping the equipment running in good shape on our 2nd shift. Will train the right individual. Wind Walker Label is a family owned, team focus facility. Focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintaining all equipment and building in a safe and climate controlled environment.
- Troubleshoot equipment to reduce defects and downtime.
- To continually learn new technology as it is offered.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, mechanically inclined and good hand-to-eye coordination.
- Basic math ability (add, subtract, multiply, divide) plus computer skills.
- Ability to read a ruler and scale.
- Understand quality standards and produce work to quality standards with appreciation for detail.
- Ability to produce quality work within company productivity standards.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Experience and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior mechanical skills/history helpful but will train.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance