Job Location: Kiel, Wisconsin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Reports To: General Manager
Description: The Maintenance Coordinator position is in charge of maintenance of printing equipment to ensure that production is running efficiently plus timely repairs of printing equipment to eliminate down time in production while following and supporting the policies, goals and objectives of Wind Walker Label.
Areas of Responsibility
- Perform preventative maintenance involving oiling, greasing, lubricating, changing belts and valves, and making minor adjustments on all equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment to reduce defects and keep equipment running efficiently.
- Analyze source(s) of problems to determine root cause of problem and diagnose repeat breakdowns or malfunctions.
- Confer with plant and quality management, and employees to help diagnose problems with production and/or quality.
- Request all replacement parts or equipment needed to keep production running efficiently.
- Purchase and organize Maintenance supplies.
- Machine parts as needed.
- Conduct a continuous preventative maintenance program.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Track warranty for equipment.
- Assist with Facility Maintenance as needed.
- Operate special maintenance equipment like welders, grinder, jigs, etc.
- Consult and work with outside vendors for equipment repair.
- Monitor all areas of operations and make suggestions to reduce costs.
- Assist and coordinate special projects to reduce costs, ensure safety, and enhance quality.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Five or more years of experience in performing preventative maintenance in manufacturing.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance