Job Location: Kiel, Wisconsin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Reports To: President
Description: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing account management and customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of Wind Walker Label.
Areas of Responsibility
- Work with customers and sales team to efficiently and accurately set up and maintain customers and process customer orders for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for all aspects of the customer order process: creating and changing orders, ensuring appropriate lead time and minimums, pallet or case requirements, validate sufficient inventory is available and, advise planning of production needs to ensure on time and complete shipments.
- Send customer order acknowledgments.
- Communicate all order changes including but not limited to date, warehouse, quantity and product to production scheduler, Logistics Coordinator and warehouse personnel.
- Communicate to customers and sales team any delays in order and/or delivery issues.
- Submit and update customer profiles for all ship to locations.
- Document order changes, shortages, damages, and material returns.
- Collect as much information, detail, samples and documentation when a customer complaint is submitted.
- Assist in coordination of press approvals and attend press approvals as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance