Job Location: Kiel, Wisconsin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
The Human Resources & Benefits Coordinator is responsible for providing in the day-to-day operations of Benefits & Human Resources functions while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of Wind Walker Label.
Areas of Responsibility
- Process bi-weekly payroll including printing timesheets, and contact for inquiries and issues related to payroll.
- Process absence requests.
- Process monthly and yearly reports.
- Process family medical leave, short-term disability and workers’ compensation paperwork.
- Identifying, reviewing and advising on tasks related to recruitment process and employment strategies to meet company requirements.
- Assisting and advising managers regarding disciplinary actions and performance evaluations.
- Administer and assist in development and implementation of employee benefits, HR procedures and policies and Employee Handbook.
- Responsible for employee relations, recruiting and compliance.
- Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and preparation of employment interviews and tests.
- Complete new hire orientation and benefit enrollments.
- Process terminations & conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Prepare and update detailed job descriptions and classifications.
- Completion and accuracy of all personnel files.
- Coordinate 401(k) meetings.
- Advising management of human resource issues, investigating and resolving human resource related problems.
- Coordinate Open Enrollment meetings and annual renewal process.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Ability to handle highly confidential personnel issues.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a timely manner.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and externally.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- Must have strong computer knowledge.
- Strong grammatical, math, reading and writing skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Understand departmental procedures and policies.
- Ability to work with senior management and office staff.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance