Job Location: Kiel, Wisconsin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Reports To: Shift Supervisor
The Material Handler is responsible for keeping the printing presses stocked with required materials in support of the production schedule as well as properly returning materials to the warehouse as required while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of Wind Walker Label.
Wind Walker Label is a family owned team focus facility focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain all required materials to printing presses according to production schedule
- Monitor hazardous waste barrels and replace when full.
- Operate slitters/rewind machine.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required for press support
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, mechanically inclined and good hand-to-eye coordination.
- Basic math ability (add, subtract, multiply, divide) plus computer skills.
- Ability to read a ruler and scale.
- Understand quality standards and produce work to quality standards with appreciation for detail.
- Ability to produce quality work within company productivity standards.
- Good color vision and ability to be trained to use color measurement instrumentation.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three months related experience with the related safety training is preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance