Job Title: Material Handler
Job Location: Kiel, Wisconsin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
The Material Handler is responsible for keeping the printing presses stocked with required materials in support of the production schedule as well as properly returning materials to the warehouse as required while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of Wind Walker Label.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain all required materials to printing presses according to production schedule.
- Unload hoppers into trash compactors.
- Empty garbage cans and monitor/replace the cardboard Gaylord containers.
- Monitor hazardous waste barrels and replace when full.
- Operate slitters/rewind machine.
- Cut cores for finishing department.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Able to read and understand production schedules.
- Flexibility in work assignments and priorities to address the dynamic needs in production requirements.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and meet multiple expectations for area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of good departmental and company safety, housekeeping and PPE practices.
- Understands departmental procedures and policies.
- Ability to work with senior management and office staff.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three months related experience with the related safety training is preferred.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance