Job Title: 2nd Shift Finisher
Job Location: Kiel, Wisconsin
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Looking for a motivated individual to operate a multitude of finishing equipment on our 2nd shift. Will train the right individual.
Wind Walker Label is a family owned, team focus facility focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Areas of Responsibility
- Operating finishing machines in a safe and climate controlled environment.
- Responsible for a quality product that is within our customers and Wind Walkers standards.
- To continually learn new technology as it is offered.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, mechanically inclined and good hand-to-eye coordination.
- Basic math ability (add, subtract, multiply, divide) plus computer skills.
- Ability to read a ruler and scale.
- Understand quality standards and produce work to quality standards with appreciation for detail.
- Ability to produce quality work within company productivity standards.
- Good color vision and ability to be trained to use color measurement instrumentation.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Will train.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) – with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays